Giving is a tangible way that we “live by faith” each and every week as we trust God in all aspects of our lives – even our finances. If you are a guest with us this weekend, please don’t feel like you need to give. The members and regular attendees support the ministries at Grace.
How can I give online?
Grace uses Vanco Payment Solutions to facilitate online giving. To give with Vanco:
- Select the Click Here to Give Online button below.
- If this is your first time, select Create a Profile and create a profile. You’ll only have to do this once. Otherwise select Returning User.
- Provide the information necessary to complete the online gift. You will need to specify the amount; frequency; your bank information; etc.
If you would like to give via your bank’s bill pay system:
- Login to your bank’s online bill pay system. This process will vary per institution.
- Select the option to add a new payee
- Use the following information to complete the payee information:
- Grace United Methodist Church of Merritt Island
- 65 Needle Blvd, Merritt Island, FL 32953
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Your First & Last Name
If you wish for your gift to be designated to a specific purpose. (Current Expense, Building, a specific ministry, etc) please add it in the memo section.
You can contribute significantly to the church without spending any additional money! Simply use gift cards provided through the church for your everyday purchases as well as gift purchases. Here’s what you need to know to get started:
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com
- Select Get Started on the top right. Then select Join Your Existing Program.
- Provide the Enrollment Code for Grace United Methodist Church: 6FBDAAFD3924L
- Start shopping!